AMERICAN LEGION POST 397
of Creve Coeur, Missouri, 63141
IN Saint Louis County
VIEW OUR 2017 CALENDAR EVENT LISTING(click here)
LEGION RIDER OFFICERS FOR 2017
Sgt at Arms
SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER 2017 CURRENT ACTIVITIES
- SEPTEMBER 2017
- 4 LABOR DAY - POST THE FLAGS
- 7 LEGION MEETING, 7:00PM
- 8 CALENDAR MEETING, 7:00PM
- 9 QUILTING
- 11 STARTING SEP 11, MONDAY NITE FOOTBALL AT THE POST, 5PM WITH BEANS &
CORNBREAD. GOOD TIMES!!!
- 13 AUXILIARY MEETING, 7:30PM
- 15 FISH FRY STARTS UP AGAIN. (1ST AND 3RD
FRIDAYS) PLEASE HELP OUT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.
- 25 SAL/RIDERS MEETING, 6-7:00PM
- 26 HOUSE COMMITTEE MEETING, 7:00P
- 26 SALON 116 MEETING, POST 338, 7:30PM
- 27 QUILTING
- OCTOBER 2017
- 5 LEGION MEETING, 7:00PM
- 6 FISH FRY, (PLEASE HELP US ON THIS)
- 7 POST INSTALLATION, 6:00PM
- 9 AUXILIARY MEETING, 7:30PM
- 11 QUILTING MEETING, NOON
- 14 BOWLING FOR VETS (CALL POST FOR
- 14 STEAK NITE 3PM TO WHENEVER.
- 20 FISH FRY (PLEASE HELP OUT)
- 23 SAL/RIDERS MEETINGS, 6 - 7PM
- 25 QUILTING MEETING, NOON
- 28 HALLOWEEN PARTY, "TRUNK OR TREAT" 1 - 5PM
- 30 DISTRICT PAST COMMANDERS DINNER, 6PM
- 31 HOUSE COMMITTEE MEETING, 7PM
for Art Johnson. Recently passed August 27, 2017
OUR NEW CHAPTER:The request for a chapter 397 of the Legion Riders has been approved. If you are
motorcycle rider please sign up. There will be lots going on here.
The National Commander's goal of $350,000 was exceeded. The legacy run
collected $515,428. Our local Chapter collected $5987. The riders
will conduct a "Bikers for Babies" run on Sunday, October 12.
information contact Norm Gentry.
NOTICE SAL & LEGION RIDERS MEETING CHANGE:
Meetings for our SAL and Legion Riders will be changed starting this next month,
October, on the 3rd SUNDAY of each month.
Meeting times are the same, 6PM for the Riders
and 7PM for SAL. Be There!
Obituary for Roy Mueller. Recently
passed on August 20,2017.
New Planter for our yard presented by Juan Castro and Al Katzenberger in honor of
Knights of Rizal which is a Phillipine military organization. Our members
here are members of this organization.
LEGION RIDERS POST397 CHARTER MEMBERS
CHARTER MEMBERS IN THIS PICTURE
CHARTER MEMBERS NOT SHOWN
Gary Payne, Andrew Morkiewicz, Michael
Gentry, Barry Musell, Pat Depaepe, Marke Schall, Mike Quinn, Steven Paine, Devin
Tyler Moore, Rodney Moore
Please visit the Missing In
America Project for important information.
"The country which forgets its defenders will itself soon be forgotten."
Please visit our
LEGION RIDERS LEGACY RUN SITE for information on what we are doing for the children and families of our fallen heroes.
This is why we ride.